Andy Freeman is a Partner of the firm and manages the Emerald office. A fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Andy commenced his professional career with Milsted Langdon, a Chartered Accounting firm in Taunton, UK in 2000. He worked in General Practice, with a wide range of owner managed businesses. He moved to the firm’s newly opened Bristol office in 2005 and was promoted to Manager before leaving for Australia in 2011 and re-joining the profession in Brisbane in early 2012. In 2015 Andy joined O’Regan and Partners and moved to Emerald in October that year.
Andy has demonstrated expertise in providing advice to clients with regard to their day to day business dealings, their compliance responsibilities and on significant transactions and events. He has fifteen years experience advising on matters including business planning and profit optimization, tax planning, business valuations and property transactions and capital gains tax. He advises a diverse portfolio of clients including but not limited to Agribusiness, Professional Services, Construction, Retail, Medical Practitioners and Not-For-Profit Enterprises. Throughout his career Andy has engaged in a variety of secondments and voluntary roles with charities and government funded organisations.
Andy is currently the Treasurer of the Emerald Art Gallery and has been recognized as a Community Champion by Central Highlands Development Corporation for his involvement in the local community.
Areas of Expertise:
- Business advisory services including forward planning and profit maximization for both new and established businesses.
- Tax planning, compliance and advisory work for owner managed businesses.
- Preparation of financial reports and assisting clients with their interpretation and understanding thereof.
- Preparation of cash flow projections to assist clients with the management of their businesses and to help those seeking new and renewed bank funding.
- Due diligence investigations for clients.
- Advising charity and not for profit clients on the implementation of financial reporting systems, controls and good governance.
Phone: 07 4982 4511
Business Growth & Exit
Build real value in your business for the long term with our proven tools while also considering exit strategies to suit you.