Anne Marie O’CALLAGHAN
A graduate of University College Dublin, Ireland, Anne Marie commenced her professional career with Chartered Accounting firm PriceWaterhouse in Dublin in 1993, specialising in Corporate Tax. She later continued her career with PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Brisbane in Corporate Tax and Financial Services. In 2000 Anne Marie joined O’Regan & Partners.
Anne Marie has demonstrated expertise in providing astute advice to clients in relation to their day to day business dealings or on significant transactions and events. She has over 20 years experience advising on tax planning, financial advice, business structures and valuations, succession and estate planning, self-managed super funds together with agricultural & commercial property transactions and capital gains tax. She advises a broad spectrum of clients across a range of industries including agribusiness, mining services, professional services, retail and non-for-profit enterprises.
Anne Marie currently is a director on the LMA Irrigation Scheme Emerald Interim Board as well as being very involved in the local community and an advocate for the development of rural and regional areas.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Member of Certified Practicing Accountants Australia
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Registered Tax Agent
- ASIC Registered SMSF Auditor
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Senior Associate of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Accounting, Taxation & Business Advisory
- Business Valuations
- Suitable Entity Structures & Growth Planning
- Property Acquistions & Disposals – Finance and CGT
- Succession & Estate Planning
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
Contact your local professional to find a solution for your particular situation, or leave your details with us and we’ll phone you back at a more convenient time.
Phone: 07 3229 2166
Business Growth & Exit
Build real value in your business for the long term with our proven tools while also considering exit strategies to suit you.